“G'day at Dicks Resort!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Dick's Last Resort

Dick's Last Resort
345 Fourth Ave. at J Street, San Diego, CA (Downtown)
1-619-231-9100
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #47 of 181 Nightlife in San Diego
Type: Bar/ Clubs, Bars
More attraction details
Owner description: Have an outrageous good time at this lively bar and restaurant with the largest patio in the historic gaslamp district of San Diego.
Malaga
16 attraction reviews
“G'day at Dicks Resort!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2014

One of the many franchised themed bars throughout America, this bar delivers the goods and more. Situated downtown in the Gaslamp Quarter it boasts the biggest out-door patio in the area.
Once inside, let the mayhem begin, live music and silly 2ft paper hats with funny slogans written on for the world to see. Basic menu but why complicate it! Beer prices no more or less than the other bars in the area and you are getting free entertainment! Get down under at Dicks when you are next in the area!

Visited December 2013

“very funny”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013

don´t bring your kids! this is a very spooky place to spend some hours if you appreciate to be served rough by the staff.

Visited July 2013
16 attraction reviews
“Best night in California”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013 via mobile

We did a round California trip last summer (from the uk) and I can honestly say this was my best night out! We still quote the bar women now (I would write our quotes on here but not sure if you are allowed to swear on trip advisor). The drinks were cheap and the company was amazing! We spoke a lot about Harry Potter to the Bar maid. If I knew her name I,d give her a mention. Was an amazing night out!

Visited August 2012
3 attraction reviews
“Not quite as whitty as I'd expected.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013

They were fun, and the food was good. But they weren't nearly as outrageous as I'd been told to expect. I would go back for sure though, it was a really good time. NOT a place that I would take a young child...

Visited November 2012
Huntington Beach, CA
8 attraction reviews
“Fun Place always a kid favorite!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

How can you go wrong when you know they are going to be rude and snarky? This place is not for the faint of heart, but go in with a good attitude and you'll have a fun time! The food is above average and the servers are great. The place is a lot of fun and we go every time we are downtown SD.

Visited June 2013