“Cool, Cool Place!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Club Sevilla

Club Sevilla
555 4th Ave, at Market Street, San Diego, CA 92101 (Downtown)
1-619-233-5979
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: Like visiting Europe without the airfare, this restaurant and tapas bar features the cuisine of Spain.
San Diego, California, United States
“Cool, Cool Place!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2013

Besides the atmosphere, which is very cool, they have the most amazing tapas. Great for happy hour as their sangria is the best.

Visited April 2012

“Not there anymore”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013 via mobile

I went there in December,and found out that it was closed! I drove there all the way from Malibu. My girlfriend and I had to go to Hooters across the street:/

13 attraction reviews
“I just love it - and it's great for GLUTEN FREE eaters”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2012 via mobile

Went the first time in 2009 while at a conference and got to go back this week (Nov 2012) while at another conference. I enjoyed myself immensely and was SO pleased that it was very gluten-free friendly (it's a sign of a high quality restaurant; no mysterious filler ingredients). The menu had a "G" next to each item I could eat, and it was at least two-thirds of the menu. Yah! I lived in Spain almost twenty years ago; this isn't totally authentic because it's neuvo-Spanish but its really good. I had a white wine from Spain that was delicious. Prices are okay; we had 5 tapas (to share) that cost around $40 (then add the wine and taxes). I would happily go eat there again for my next conference in San Diego.

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
15 attraction reviews
“It was ok, but we have made better Spanish food in the US and Spain”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012

We were looking forward to some excellent Spanish food and it was a bit of a disappointment. I do better in the kitchen.

San Diego, California
“great tapas!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2012

If you love small plates as I do you can't beat Sevilla! The service is great and they have a wonderful happy hour. The red sangria is fab and the bacon wrapped dates are to die for! Holy moly!

Visited June 2012