I just stayed at the Residence Inn while in San Diego for a convention. It's in the Gaslamp Quarter, just two blocks from the convention center. Huge, modern rooms, a pool, and the best free breakfast I've ever had at a hotel. Seriously, this breakfast was incredible; biscuits and gravy, French toast, sausage hash, and all the usual cereal, muffins, and bagels. Just great. The staff was also unfailingly friendly. Just a great experience from arrival to checkout!
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn San Diego Downtown/Gaslamp Quarter Hotel
- Residence Inn San Diego Downtown/Gaslamp Quarter Hotel San Diego
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Embodies the urban and eclectic styles of the modern-day Gaslamp Quarter. Guests enjoy the residential feel and strong sense of space in a comfortable and progressive setting. Start your day with complimentary hot breakfast, stay connected with complimentary high-speed-internet-access and step out into the vibrancy of downtown. Conveniently located just 2 blocks from the Convention Center and PETCO Park. Relax by the lobby fireplace and rooftop pool, rejuvenate in the fitness center and full-service lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Marriott, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, Otel, Priceline, Venere, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your Residence Inn San Diego Downtown/Gaslamp Quarter reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.