I've been there on the beginnig of july. The hotel is perfect, clean, great service and an healthy breakfast.
Employers are very kind and the location is strategic. You can walk all around the gaslamp quarter (nightlife, pubs, restaurants and stores everywhere) and you can also walk until the sea port village, it will take half an hour.
You can also have a drink at the ALTITUDE Sky Lounge just around the corner.
I really suggest this hotel and i would come back soon.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn San Diego Downtown/Gaslamp Quarter Hotel
- Residence Inn San Diego Downtown/Gaslamp Quarter Hotel San Diego
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Embodies the urban and eclectic styles of the modern-day Gaslamp Quarter. Guests enjoy the residential feel and strong sense of space in a comfortable and progressive setting. Start your day with complimentary hot breakfast, stay connected with complimentary high-speed-internet-access and step out into the vibrancy of downtown. Conveniently located just 2 blocks from the Convention Center and PETCO Park. Relax by the lobby fireplace and rooftop pool, rejuvenate in the fitness center and full-service lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Marriott, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Residence Inn San Diego Downtown/Gaslamp Quarter reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.