This is a very modern Residence Inn and fits right in with it's surroundings in the heart of downtown and the Gaslamp District. Easily walkable to shopping, restaurants, and Petco park.
The rooms were very nice and clean.
Nothing bad to say about this property. No shuttle from the airport, so a cab will run you about $20 with tip.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn San Diego Downtown/Gaslamp Quarter Hotel
- Residence Inn San Diego Downtown/Gaslamp Quarter Hotel San Diego
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Embodies the urban and eclectic styles of the modern-day Gaslamp Quarter. Guests enjoy the residential feel and strong sense of space in a comfortable and progressive setting. Start your day with complimentary hot breakfast, stay connected with complimentary high-speed-internet-access and step out into the vibrancy of downtown. Conveniently located just 2 blocks from the Convention Center and PETCO Park. Relax by the lobby fireplace and rooftop pool, rejuvenate in the fitness center and full-service lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Marriott, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, Otel, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Venere so you can book your Residence Inn San Diego Downtown/Gaslamp Quarter reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.