My husband loved the big refrigerator. This hotel offered good value, it was fairly spacious, clean, friendly staff and good location. The breakfast was good. The layout was awkward as the bathroom sink light , which was outside the bathroom, shone brightly on the bed and the TV was on the wall, parallel to the couch! making it hard to see the TV from the couch. There was a World Market nearby where you could stock up on beer, wine and snacks.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn San Diego Downtown/Gaslamp Quarter Hotel
- Residence Inn San Diego Downtown/Gaslamp Quarter Hotel San Diego
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Embodies the urban and eclectic styles of the modern-day Gaslamp Quarter. Guests enjoy the residential feel and strong sense of space in a comfortable and progressive setting. Start your day with complimentary hot breakfast, stay connected with complimentary high-speed-internet-access and step out into the vibrancy of downtown. Conveniently located just 2 blocks from the Convention Center and PETCO Park. Relax by the lobby fireplace and rooftop pool, rejuvenate in the fitness center and full-service lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Marriott, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, Otel, Priceline, Venere, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your Residence Inn San Diego Downtown/Gaslamp Quarter reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.