Stayed there for 5 nights. Clean, quiet. I met professional, helpful, and friendly staff from house keeping, maintenance staff to the front desk. Walking distance to shops, restraurants, public transit system; great for jogging and walking in the area. Only feedback was that the High Definition TV was not clear. It did not bother me because I was there to work, not to watch TV. The price I paid for the hotel was on the high end; perhaps, it was because of the conference season.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn San Diego Downtown/Gaslamp Quarter Hotel
- Residence Inn San Diego Downtown/Gaslamp Quarter Hotel San Diego
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Embodies the urban and eclectic styles of the modern-day Gaslamp Quarter. Guests enjoy the residential feel and strong sense of space in a comfortable and progressive setting. Start your day with complimentary hot breakfast, stay connected with complimentary high-speed-internet-access and step out into the vibrancy of downtown. Conveniently located just 2 blocks from the Convention Center and PETCO Park. Relax by the lobby fireplace and rooftop pool, rejuvenate in the fitness center and full-service lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Residence Inn San Diego Downtown/Gaslamp Quarter reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.