“Amazing” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast
Chester, United Kingdom
“Amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2014

Served in seconds and the atmosphere was amazing. Always coming round to refill your drinks and ask if your meal is okay. Pancakes are stunning and so is everything else on the menu. Always worth the visit!

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Eugene, Oregon
“Mission Boulevard: just good food and service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2014

My husband and I visited The Mission located on Mission Boulevard. Because we arrived around 10, finding parking was awful. Maybe it's easier if you go earlier in the day? Eventually we found spot down the street. Mission Blvd would be a fun place to hang out and explore if you didn't have to worry about parking. We were told the wait was 15 minutes but we waited longer than that. It was a bit chilly outside and once we were inside the overhead fans kept us cold and stuff blowing off the tables. The tables are squeezed in so you're pretty cozy with strangers and it's loud. Luckily the food didn't take very long and was delicious. I'd give The Mission another try at a different time or maybe check out one of the other locations.

Visited June 2014
Phoenix
“Best breakfast we had in SD”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2014

We found this place after a few lackluster, overpriced meals nearby. We wanted a good breakfast and ended up eating here twice. Everything we ordered was excellent. We tried the Rancheros verde, the papas loco, and the corned beef hash (I think thats right, it was my husband's order). The portions were large, and the service was also wonderful and fast given their volume. My only complaint is that we were seated at a table adjacent to the door and the breeze every time they opened the door (frequently as there were people waiting to be seated outside) was brutal. Not to mention it blew my napkins off the table more than once. I would like to see them put the hostess station there instead as it was a bit uncomfortable. I probably wouldn't mention this but by some freaky coincidence we were seated at the exact same table two days in a row so I had some time to contemplate it! Overall I would recommend this restaurant and plan to return!

• Visited June 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Commack, New York
“The Mission has great breakfast!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2014

We were looking for a great breakfast place while visiting San Diego. This place was rated very high on trip advisor so we tried it. The mission was great! The waiters were really attentive, and the food is awesome. Very fresh nice portion breakfasts. This place was crowded and I can see why. Would definitely go back here when visiting San Diego again.

• Visited September 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Egg Harbor WI
“Really good breakfast stop”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2014

Was shopping for a birthday present and decided to park the bike and eat here. Wow! It was really good. I like breakfast, but I like it to be a little different, not just eggs on a plate. The Mission does a great job of serving flavorful food. Servers were great, loved the whole experience. Went back two more times.

• Visited March 2014