“the hotel breakfast was okay, they were very clean by using...” 2 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #176 of 271 Hotels in San Diego

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013 via mobile

This is a great place to stay the location is within 10 minutes from everything the beach, SeaWorld, and the gas lamp district. The room was nice and clean plenty of space. The beds were very comfortable. A huge plus for me was the shower had a hose and not just a shower head, I'm tall so I Dont like staying at a room where I have to squat or kneel so that was great. I plan on staying here again.

• Stayed July 2013
Jesse_Ramada_Manager, General Manager at Ramada Limited San Diego/Near SeaWorld, responded to this review, March 5, 2014
Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review on our hotel. I am very happy to hear that you found our accommodations spacious and enjoyable. Feed back from you the guest, is vital for us to continue to improve and provide you with an excellent experience. It is also nice to read that you capitalized on the convenience of our very central location. Thank you again and we look forward to hosting you again soon!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013 via mobile

I came here with a bunch of my friends to celebrate my friends 23rd birthday, when we got here we were happily surprised to find out that we were within walking distance from many food and shopping centers. Overall had a great time, I would definitely recommend the this Ramada to anyone out there

• Stayed July 2013
Hello and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am very happy to hear your friend had a memorable birthday and that we were a part of it. We definitely have many great restaurants with in walking distance and many more only a short drive away. I would to personally like to thank you and your friends for your business and we look forward to hosting you again soon.

Been to Ramada Limited San Diego/Near SeaWorld? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ramada Limited San Diego/Near SeaWorld

Address: 3747 Midway Drive, San Diego, CA 92110
Location: United States > California > San Diego
Ranked #176 of 271 Hotels in San Diego
Hotel Class:2 star — Ramada Limited San Diego/Near SeaWorld 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Wyndham, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Ramada Limited San Diego/Near SeaWorld reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ramada Limited - San Diego Hotel San Diego
San Diego Ramada
Ramada San Diego

If you own or manage Ramada Limited San Diego/Near SeaWorld, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.