“Customer Service” 5 of 5 stars

Special Price
Book in Advance; Save 15%
Ranked #184 of 270 hotels in San Diego

107 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013 via mobile

This is a great place to stay the location is within 10 minutes from everything the beach, SeaWorld, and the gas lamp district. The room was nice and clean plenty of space. The beds were very comfortable. A huge plus for me was the shower had a hose and not just a shower head, I'm tall so I Dont like staying at a room where I have to squat or kneel so that was great. I plan on staying here again.

• Stayed July 2013
Jesse_Ramada_Manager, General Manager at Ramada Limited San Diego/Near SeaWorld, responded to this review, March 5, 2014
Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review on our hotel. I am very happy to hear that you found our accommodations spacious and enjoyable. Feed back from you the guest, is vital for us to continue to improve and provide you with an excellent experience. It is also nice to read that you capitalized on the convenience of our very central location. Thank you again and we look forward to hosting you again soon!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013 via mobile

I came here with a bunch of my friends to celebrate my friends 23rd birthday, when we got here we were happily surprised to find out that we were within walking distance from many food and shopping centers. Overall had a great time, I would definitely recommend the this Ramada to anyone out there

• Stayed July 2013
Hello and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am very happy to hear your friend had a memorable birthday and that we were a part of it. We definitely have many great restaurants with in walking distance and many more only a short drive away. I would to personally like to thank you and your friends for your business and we look forward to hosting you again soon.
Sun Valley, California, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

This is a review way past due, but still thinking about this place makes my blood boil.

My friends and I stayed here for New Year's Eve last year for a concert. From the beginning, the person at the front desk--who identified himself as the owner--treated us with suspicion. From the beginning, he was rude to us and warned us not to get in any trouble because the police were out in full force because it was New Year's and they would come after the hotel if we got in trouble. He warned us that we better carry our IDs with us. Uhm, what? Do we look dangerous to you? He also kept chiding us telling us we better not have any friends over because the parking lot was limited to guests only and their cars would be towed away. Even though we assured him no one else was coming over and we already had the cars we were bringing parked in the lot, he repeated it again.

My boyfriend and I laughed the whole weird conversation aside at first and settled into our room for a nap because we had a long night ahead. A few hours into napping, we hear someone trying to get into our room. We opened to the door to find some confused travelers who were directed to our room. For some reason, the owner had given people keys to our doors, telling them it was their room. wth. We knew it was the owner who gave them the keys because he said he was the only person working the whole weekend because the rest of his staff took the weekend off to celebrate new years. My boyfriend went to front desk to sort out the matter, and we received no apology or explanation. For some reason, I suspected he sent them to our room on purpose because he thought we "were up to no good". The whole experience left a sour feeling for the rest of the trip.

The accommodations itself was subpar. The motel is open and faces the parking lot, so noise bounces off from the streets, the hallways, other people's rooms etc. Let's just say, that I barely got sleep here--especially since we were close to ice machine so the clattering reverberated loudly to our room.

Do yourself a favor and save up a few bucks to stay across the street. The cheapo price here is not worth the rude service and poor accommodations. This has been the first time ever I really wanted to check out of a motel. I was super embarrassed because I was the who made the reservations and my friends had to suffer.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
Hello I want to reach out to you and apologize for your experience at our hotel. I can assure you, this is not the standard at The Ramada Limited San Diego/ near Sea World.

Been to Ramada Limited San Diego/Near SeaWorld? Share your experiences!