I was kind of scared after reading the reviews and had my daughter check it out first. For us, it was an ideal location, just up the street from where our daughter lives in Mission Valley.
Clean Linens and Towels came with stray hairs. Kind of gross.
Mold around the tub caulking. An easy clean, not sure why it is not cleaned.
A little humid in the room.
Maids throw dirty linens over the balcony onto the bushes below. They stayed there most of the day.
Some stains on rugs.
Beds not very supportive.
Pillows- eh... I really like a good pillow. There wasn't much to them.
Location (for our purposes in Mission Valley)
Front desk staff - very helpful, great attitudes.
Close to shopping center for food. (We did not care for grab and go breakfast options.)
Free parking included.
Free WiFi - although very slow.
I do not think it was as bad as I anticipated, and certainly not the worst place I have stayed. I would stay again simply because we could not beat the location. If you want luxury, top notch rooms or views go elsewhere. This would be a purely practical choice with room for improvement.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Extended Stay, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Low Cost Holidays, Odigeo and Otel so you can book your Extended Stay America - San Diego - Fashion Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homestead Studio Suites San Diego / Mission Valley Hotel San Diego
- Homestead Suites San Diego
- Homestead San Diego
- Extended Stay America San Diego
- San Diego Homestead Suites