My girlfriend and I stayed at Loma Lodge in order to have a short cab ride after a planned night out. We had previously stayed at the OB Hotel which was booked up because of Oktoberfest. The price and location were right, so we gave it a shot.
The room was a little dark and seemed a bit dingy, but the beddings and towels were clean. The staff was very friendly and helpful, but rather slow. We stood there for about 10 minutes listening to them discussing the business of the day while they were changing shifts instead of checking us in. Overall, I'm happy with what we got for the money but don't fool yourself into thinking you're getting a free lunch.
- Also Known As:
- Americas Best Value Inn Loma Hotel
- Americas Best Value Inn Loma Hotel San Diego
- Loma Hotel San Diego
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Americas Best Value Inn Loma Lodge is conveniently located in San Diego, CA, directly off exit 18A from I-5. Our quaint, Spanish-style, hotel is centrally located only 2 miles west of hotel circle - San Diego, in a city with thriving corporate and leisure populations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Americas Best Value Inn Loma Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.