On the website this motel looks so very nice-so I couldn't wait to stay here HOWEVER on arrival it was nothing like the pictures on the website, the hotel staff were rude and unfriendly not to mention unhelpful, when I entered the room I felt a dirty feeling, it was smelly, tatty, very, very dated and in general awful-I am not a motel / hotel room snob but this room made me feel depressed-it was more like a prison cell than some nice place to stay, I waited for my friend to arrive from washington who took one look and said "this is less than satisfactory" we went straight to the reception and checked out-something that I have never had to do this ever in my whole life...but I couldn't even spend one night in this motel room.
We were told that we'd given a smokers room (even though we had not requested a smokers room-since none of us smoke and I have Asthma-made worse by smoke) and smokers trash motel rooms so it wasn't one of the best rooms!! The manager and assistant were rude!!
I wouldn't recommend this motel to my worst enemy!!!!!!!!
- Also Known As:
- Americas Best Value Inn Loma Hotel
- Americas Best Value Inn Loma Hotel San Diego
- Loma Hotel San Diego
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Americas Best Value Inn Loma Lodge is conveniently located in San Diego, CA, directly off exit 18A from I-5. Our quaint, Spanish-style, hotel is centrally located only 2 miles west of hotel circle - San Diego, in a city with thriving corporate and leisure populations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Americas Best Value Inn Loma Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.