We had 2 rooms with 2 queen beds. Bathrooms were sparkling clean as were the linens. Property is older but clean and rooms aren't cramped. Easy covered parking and elevator for the 100lbs of kid stuff. Fridge in room made a quick trip to the supermarket possible to make a picnic lunch for the beach, also kept costs down for drinks. If traveling alone I would prefer an inside corridor but with family there felt very comfortable. 24 hr clean Denny's a short walk across the street. We came to spend beach time and this was perfect. They have blow dryers at the desk and I will trade a stop at walgreens for conditioner for a really clean bathroom any day. Customer service was tops all the way around. We are already looking at dates to book for next year. A great family place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Good Nite Inn, the number one economy hotel company in California. The Good Nite Inn near SeaWorld San Diego is five minutes from Shamu's doorstep! Apart from SeaWorld, San Diego also offers close proximity to the San Diego Wild Animal Park, the World Famous San Diego Zoo, Qualcomm Stadium San Diego Sports Arena, Mission Bay Parks and Beaches, Old Town San Diego, SD Convention Center, Horton Plaza Shopping Center, San Diego Gaslamp Quarter, San Diego State University, and the fascinating Coronado Island, California. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Otel and Venere so you can book your Good Nite Inn near SeaWorld reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Good Nite Inn Sea World Hotel San Diego
- Good Nite Hotel Sea World
- Good Nite San Diego