Near SeaWorld and the Sports Arena but set in a rather nasty industrial neighborhood.
Place is clean. Plenty of hot water, even a tub, but couldn't get it to hold water.
Sloooooow internet and also get charged an extra five bucks.
OK parking; some enclosed.
Advertised at $50 on Expedia but somehow managed to add in another $30 in fees and junk.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Good Nite Inn, the number one economy hotel company in California. The Good Nite Inn near SeaWorld San Diego is five minutes from Shamu's doorstep! Apart from SeaWorld, San Diego also offers close proximity to the San Diego Wild Animal Park, the World Famous San Diego Zoo, Qualcomm Stadium San Diego Sports Arena, Mission Bay Parks and Beaches, Old Town San Diego, SD Convention Center, Horton Plaza Shopping Center, San Diego Gaslamp Quarter, San Diego State University, and the fascinating Coronado Island, California. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, BookIt.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Good Nite Inn near SeaWorld reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Good Nite Inn Sea World Hotel San Diego
- Good Nite Hotel Sea World
- Good Nite San Diego