For the price we paid, about half of what other hotels were charging, it was not a bad room. Beds were ok, and the location is close (driving) to Sea world, beaches, ect. The rooms are average sized, not cramped and smelled clean. Just a small warning there is a bussiness named the Body Shop (adult strip club) across the street with signs. Although they and their clients seemed to keep their distance from the hotel. The parking is a nightmare. If you just need a cheap place to sleep then this is a good fit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Good Nite Inn, the number one economy hotel company in California. The Good Nite Inn near SeaWorld San Diego is five minutes from Shamu's doorstep! Apart from SeaWorld, San Diego also offers close proximity to the San Diego Wild Animal Park, the World Famous San Diego Zoo, Qualcomm Stadium San Diego Sports Arena, Mission Bay Parks and Beaches, Old Town San Diego, SD Convention Center, Horton Plaza Shopping Center, San Diego Gaslamp Quarter, San Diego State University, and the fascinating Coronado Island, California. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, BookIt.com, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Good Nite Inn near SeaWorld reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Good Nite Inn Sea World Hotel San Diego
- Good Nite Hotel Sea World
- Good Nite San Diego