This hotel is a little bit expensive than hotels of the same level but it's worth it. The staff, especially the gentleman at front desk was very friendly and helpful. The free airport shuttle service was fast and convenient. The complimentary breakfast was delicious and I got to make my own waffle =D
The only complain I have is that the room was far from soundproof, probably because the rather large gap between the door and the carpet, but that's expected. Still, I woke up around 2am in the morning hearing someone moving stuff through the emergency exit.
Oh, yes there are 2 strip clubs near the hotel. But I didn't sense any bad elements around the area. I felt much safer walking around this area alone at late night (around 11:30pm) than in San Francisco.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn San Diego Airport / Seaworld Hotel San Diego
- Hampton Inn San Diego Airport / Seaworld Hotel
- Hampton Inn San Diego
- San Diego Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn San Diego-Sea World/Airport hotel is conveniently located near Old Town and Sports Arena Blvd. We are within walking distance of Old Town and San Diego Trolley Station. We are minutes from the airport, Sea World, San Diego Zoo, beaches and downtown. We are also near to Point Loma Nazarene University, USD, SDSU, UCSD. Enjoy our Free breakfast each morning and free wired and wireless internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, EasyToBook, Venere, Agoda, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Hampton Inn San Diego-Sea World/Airport Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.