Overall we had a wonderful stay at this property but it was largely in part to the bungalow we had. Initially, we booked a garden bungalow because space was very important to us since we had our two young children but when we arrived I immediately asked if they had something on the water. We ended up going with their premium Lanai bayside suite. This was a smaller room but I have to say, this is what made the trip for us. Our room sat right on the water and we woke up to a beautiful view every morning. Our kids could easily step outside and play in the sand or in the water while we sat comfortably and watched. We paddle boarded right outside of our room, took daily walks on the beach, and enjoyed s'mores with our personal fire pit we had (again- right outside of our room) My 6 year old joked that we had our very own private beach! I don't think our stay would have been the same if we ended up in one of their other rooms. The property is extremely kid friendly, the restaurants overlook the water, and there's plenty of really fun activities to do. The pool is just ok. I would definitely return IF we had one of their waterfront rooms.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucked away on gentle Mission Bay, this luxurious 44-acre island resort features comfortable, California bungalow-style rooms amidst lush, tropical gardens and lagoons. Here at this AAA Four-Diamond San Diego hotel, you can explore one mile of beach, five swimming pools, and enjoy various amenities including tennis courts, an 18-hole putting course, beach cruisers, bonfire pits, and a private marina equipped with sailboats, jet skis, and kayaks. Dine at one of two waterfront venues, then relax and refresh at the plush spa with a treatment from Hawaii, Fiji, Thailand, or Bali. Secluded yet centrally located, the hotel is minutes from top attractions including SeaWorld, Old Town, the San Diego Zoo, and Gaslamp District. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Amex, Hotels.com, Travelocity, getaroom.com, EasyToBook, Orbitz, Odigeo, HotelTravel.com, Cancelon and Jetsetter so you can book your Paradise Point Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Point Resort And Spa
- Paradise Point Hotel San Diego
- Paradise Point San Diego