Went for a week in July with my husband and two kids. Staff was amazing, friendly and had great suggestions. The resort is wonderful, especially for the price of hotels near/on the beach in San Diego. We ate a few times at the restaurants on the property, again, a good value and good service. The location to Mission Beach, being able to run along the coast, close to Sea World (we didn't go, but could watch nightly fireworks), near old town, barely a 10 minute drive to USS Midway, just perfect!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucked away on gentle Mission Bay, this luxurious 44-acre island resort features comfortable, California bungalow-style rooms amidst lush, tropical gardens and lagoons. Here at this AAA Four-Diamond San Diego hotel, you can explore one mile of beach, five swimming pools, and enjoy various amenities including tennis courts, an 18-hole putting course, beach cruisers, bonfire pits, and a private marina equipped with sailboats, jet skis, and kayaks. Dine at one of two waterfront venues, then relax and refresh at the plush spa with a treatment from Hawaii, Fiji, Thailand, or Bali. Secluded yet centrally located, the hotel is minutes from top attractions including SeaWorld, Old Town, the San Diego Zoo, and Gaslamp District. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Orbitz, EasyToBook, Odigeo, Splendia, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and Jetsetter so you can book your Paradise Point Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Point Resort And Spa
- Paradise Point Hotel San Diego
- Paradise Point San Diego