I had read the reviews of Paradise Point and was a little worried about what I would find. I can happily say those worries were unfounded. The entire resort is beautiful. Even the lobby took our breath away. Our cottage was newly updated with bamboo looking floors and a very comfortable king size bed. A sofa and table with chairs gave us plenty of room to spread out. The small fridge was a unexpected benefit. The bathroom vanity area had plenty of room on the granite counter top. The shower was very clean and spacious. The only down size I see at this resort is the parking fee and resort fee are expensive($51/day). We had a great time and would not hesitate to stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucked away on gentle Mission Bay, this luxurious 44-acre island resort features comfortable, California bungalow-style rooms amidst lush, tropical gardens and lagoons. Here at this AAA Four-Diamond San Diego hotel, you can explore one mile of beach, five swimming pools, and enjoy various amenities including tennis courts, an 18-hole putting course, beach cruisers, bonfire pits, and a private marina equipped with sailboats, jet skis, and kayaks. Dine at one of two waterfront venues, then relax and refresh at the plush spa with a treatment from Hawaii, Fiji, Thailand, or Bali. Secluded yet centrally located, the hotel is minutes from top attractions including SeaWorld, Old Town, the San Diego Zoo, and Gaslamp District. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Despegar.com and Tingo so you can book your Paradise Point Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Point Resort And Spa
- Paradise Point Hotel San Diego
- Paradise Point San Diego