We spent a glorious four day weekend at the Paraside Point Resort...and absolutely loved it !! We had a water-front room, and waking up each morning and sitting outside on the Adirondack chairs while siping coffee was just so wonderful! the view was so peaceful,and the pool was tropical and beautiful.....I could not imagine staying anywhere else when visiting San Diego. When we left to visit other California destinations, we wished we had allowed more time in "Paradise" We will definitely be planning another cross-country trip to Paradise!
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Point Hotel San Diego
- Paradise Point Resort And Spa
- Paradise Point San Diego
- Paradise Point Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucked away on gentle Mission Bay, this luxurious 44-acre island resort features comfortable, California bungalow-style rooms amidst lush, tropical gardens and lagoons. Here at this AAA Four-Diamond San Diego hotel, you can explore one mile of beach, five swimming pools, and enjoy various amenities including tennis courts, an 18-hole putting course, beach cruisers, bonfire pits, and a private marina equipped with sailboats, jet skis, and kayaks. Dine at one of two waterfront venues, then relax and refresh at the plush spa with a treatment from Hawaii, Fiji, Thailand, or Bali. Secluded yet centrally located, the hotel is minutes from top attractions including SeaWorld, Old Town, the San Diego Zoo, and Gaslamp District. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Splendia, Sabre Hospitality Solutions , getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Paradise Point Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.