First of all, when we visited San Diego the weather was turned out to be quite cold, so this didn't help the hotel experience. However, in general we expected a much nicer 'resort' due to the pictures. The room was clean and ok. Although we had a ocean view room, we couldn't see the bay from our balcony when we were sitting due to the high wall. Food was average. All in all, I wish I spent less money on a regular hotel during our stay because I didn't think it was worth it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucked away on gentle Mission Bay, this luxurious 44-acre island resort features comfortable, California bungalow-style rooms amidst lush, tropical gardens and lagoons. Here at this AAA Four-Diamond San Diego hotel, you can explore one mile of beach, five swimming pools, and enjoy various amenities including tennis courts, an 18-hole putting course, beach cruisers, bonfire pits, and a private marina equipped with sailboats, jet skis, and kayaks. Dine at one of two waterfront venues, then relax and refresh at the plush spa with a treatment from Hawaii, Fiji, Thailand, or Bali. Secluded yet centrally located, the hotel is minutes from top attractions including SeaWorld, Old Town, the San Diego Zoo, and Gaslamp District. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, AAA Travel Services, BookIt.com, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Jetsetter and Tingo so you can book your Paradise Point Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Point Hotel San Diego
- Paradise Point Resort And Spa
- Paradise Point San Diego