It was my 8-year old Daughter's birthday and we were treated like rock stars! We received cookies at check in and were upgraded to a bungalow. The front desk service was amazing, as was speedy room service, and what great prices- great kids menu!!! Making S'mores at the beach on a fire pit was a highlight. Highly recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to San Diego! Both romantic for couples or lots of fun things to do if traveling with kids! We will be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucked away on gentle Mission Bay, this luxurious 44-acre island resort features comfortable, California bungalow-style rooms amidst lush, tropical gardens and lagoons. Here at this AAA Four-Diamond San Diego hotel, you can explore one mile of beach, five swimming pools, and enjoy various amenities including tennis courts, an 18-hole putting course, beach cruisers, bonfire pits, and a private marina equipped with sailboats, jet skis, and kayaks. Dine at one of two waterfront venues, then relax and refresh at the plush spa with a treatment from Hawaii, Fiji, Thailand, or Bali. Secluded yet centrally located, the hotel is minutes from top attractions including SeaWorld, Old Town, the San Diego Zoo, and Gaslamp District. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Splendia, Tingo, BookIt.com, getaroom.com, BookingOdigeoWL, HotelsClick, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Paradise Point Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Point Resort And Spa
- Paradise Point Hotel San Diego
- Paradise Point San Diego