Great central hotel to the gas lamp district only 2 blocks/5 minute walk and a 20 minute walk to the beautiful harbor.
Our hotel room was satisfactory with all the essentials, great value for money.
The breakfast was typical american which was great.
The only let downs where: 1) The car park is too open, it would be very easy for someone to break in unnoticed which is a bit un-nerving but no harm came to our car during our stay.
2) The hotel is between 7th and G street our GPS struggled to find the location which made for a very unhappy start to our introduction to the motel i think the company would benefit in updating their map.
All up good location and cheap on the pocket i would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Items served for breakfast: Regular scrambled eggs, eggs with cheese, hard boiled eggs, sausages, regular waffles,strawberry waffles, fresh strawberries, three types of juices, coffee, tea, SIX types of cereal, oatmeal, fresh fruit, Yoplait yogurt, danishes, Thomas English Muffins, bagels and condiments galore. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Choice Hotels, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Travelocity, Low Cost Holidays, Otel and Odigeo so you can book your Comfort Inn Gaslamp / Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Gaslamp / Hotel San Diego
- Comfort Inn San Diego
- San Diego Comfort Inn