“Good food” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Buffet
san diego
“Good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2009

Food is very authentic.Service is very good.Prices are decent for San Diego standards.Their Chicken Biryani and Manchurians taste very good.Overall a good eating experience.

70% Recommend
san diego
“Indian hotel in sandiego”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2009

I was searching for a good Indian restaurant since many days. My friend suggeted this restaurant annapurna which serves typical Indian cuisine. I was there last weekend. I was received very well. When I saw the menu it had everything in it.
I ordered a soup and a starter (royyala vepudu). They were very good. Then I ordered my favorite dish hyderabadi dum biryani. It was awesome is what i can say. The quantity was good and affordable too. It is best place for a good dinner with bunch of friends. The ambiance is very good and you don't need to wait for longer time. The employees will help to get a table early.
I enjoyed the food ans service over there.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Pretty mild indian food...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2008

Pretty mild indian food, but still spicy enough.