This is by far the best little gem in San Diego. I will never stay anywhere else but here. The grounds are just beautiful with all of the flowers & the views you can not beat. I have never been so relaxed in my entire life. I love how small and quite it is and everyone is super friendly. I loved being able to wake up and go have my coffee outside on the patio and stare at the ocean. We were even lucky enough to see dolphins & sea lions playing off in the distance. The staff was super friendly as well, upon check in they told us where all the resturants and shopping were and I was having a problem with the guest computer one day and they let me use their office computer. We were lucky to have stayed the 4th of July and had a perfect view of the Big Bay Boom. Best hotel ever! Can't wait to come back next year!
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Sunset Cliffs Hotel
- The Inn At Sunset Cliffs Hotel San Diego
- Hotel At Sunset Cliffs
- At Sunset Cliffs Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Inn at Sunset Cliffs located in historical Point Loma, California. We are one of only a few San Diego hotels truly located on the Pacific Ocean, just steps away from Ocean Beach. Originally built in the 1950′s, we have RECENTLY COMPLETED REMODELING the 24 room inn thus creating a tranquil and relaxing atmosphere to accommodate any San Diego visitor. Almost a brand new hotel! No other San Diego hotel offers a view as breathtaking as from our spacious terrace overlooking the Cliffs, Ocean Beach and as far as La Jolla. The Inn at Sunset Cliffs is truly one of the only San Diego beach hotels that is actually a waterfront hotel. Oceanfront suites with the sea breeze just outside your door. Sunset Cliffs creates scenic atmospheres all year long, with million-dollar views everyday. Being a quiet privately owned San Diego hotel, we support our locals and want to help our community. San Diego Beaches are near, being just a few blocks away from us. Experience the great San Diego surfing with an awesome location to scope where to ride for your session just a few steps away from your room. Wake up to the sounds of the waves crashing onto our property. Look out at the Pacific Ocean to see the beauty San Diego has to offer. When you feel like relaxing, our two ocean view terraces allow you to view out over the horizon of the Pacific Ocean. Kick your feet up and let the waves take you away… ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your The Inn at Sunset Cliffs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.