This was my 3rd stay here, obviously I love it. This time I took my boyfriend for his birthday.
1. Location - You are RIGHT on the ocean. Okay, you have to go down some steps. A lot of food and cool places within walking distance (I highly recommend KONO'S for any meal, and of course Pacific Beach Bar and Grill for some drinks or dinner ---taco Tuesdays are my favorite!) of good food and places to shop.
2. Room - Nice rooms! We had an Ocean View Junior Suite (1 king) on the 2nd floor this time, GREAT! We spent 90% of our time on the balcony listening to the ocean and people watching. Rooms also have sink, dishes, soap, towels, coffee/tea maker...everything you could need. Very spacious and clean! They also create neat towel animals (cute for children!).
3. Hotel - Easy to find, nice under the hotel parking with access keys. Very open front desk with friendly agents! Nice clean pool and jacuzzi area, with access to their little eating area that you can buy drinks etc.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oceanfront, 4-diamond hotel between Sea World and La Jolla. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Tingo, Booking.com, Otel, HotelsClick, Travelocity, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Pacific Terrace Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pacific Terrace San Diego
- Hotel Pacific Terrace