My boyfriend and I had a wonderful weekend getaway. It was perfectly easy and exactly what we were looking for. The beach was so close and we were able to walk everywhere! Ocean Beach is little surfer town, but all of the people are very relaxed. It was perfect. I would recommend it for a weekend getaway!
- Also Known As:
- Elsbree House Beach Hotel San Diego
- Elsbree House Beach Hotel
- Elsbree House Beach Bed And Breakfast
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You will find yourself vacationing 500 feet from the Pacific Ocean where there is a pier with a magnificent view of the ocean, a beach to the right of the pier for surfing, swimming, or relaxation, and tide pools to the left of the pier for exploring. Ocean Beach is one of the last quaint true beach towns left in southern California. Ocean Beach or "OB" is known for its laid-back, eclectic charm. You will find 98 pubs/eateries within a 5 block radius, not to mention unique boutiques and a very large antique mall. Once you park your car or take a short cab ride from the airport you may not need a vehicle. Many of our guests utilize public transportation and forego a rental car during their stay. Our location is only 5-15 minutes by car from many major attractions including the San Diego Zoo, Sea World, La Jolla, the San Diego Convention Center, Petco Park, downtown San Diego, and the airport. Public transportation is available on the third corner. Our beach B&B has five rooms: 4 with queen beds and one room with 2 twin beds, all with private baths that accommodate two people per room. We also offer a two room suite with one queen bed and two twin beds with 2 private bathrooms which accommodates up to 4 guests. All of our rooms have full baths, private balconies or patios, and private entrances. All rooms have large closets equipped with beach towels, beach chairs, personal coffee makers, refrigerators, sound sleep machines, and ironing boards/irons. Our rooms are fully stocked for any occasion you may have planned. Thank you and Come B & B our guests! Katie & Susan - Innkeepers ... more less