“Great Food Great Fun” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Bar
Good for: Entertaining clients, Large groups, Bar scene, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: This 21 & Up “grill-your-own” steak lounge is located at the “foot” of San Diego’s Historic Gaslamp Quarter. This is a friendly, casual alternative to expensive, stuffy steak houses.
Ann Arbor
“Great Food Great Fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

In the Restaurant you cook your own steak on the grill. I usually don't care to cook my own food at a restaurant but I have to admit this was done nicely. We sat outside and had a great meal.

Visited August 2014

Chania Town, Greece
“Really nice grill!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2014

A nice place to eat and have a beer. Beware, you grill your own meat, so it depends on your bbq-ing ability whether you'll like the food or not. Nice service from sexy waitresses and a very warm atmosphere! Overall a very nice place!

• Visited August 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Lebanon, Ohio
“Keep Your Pants On .... Great Steaks, No Strippers !”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

My second trip to this unique and fun restaurant. This venue allows toy to cook your own steak and offers great salads and side choices to make a very memorable meal.

The onion rings were great as were the Au Gratin Potatoes.

At this place, you'll get your steak, and the accompanied Garlic Toast, cooked just the sway you want it since you do the cooing at one of several grills located through-out.

Would make a memorable meal fora date or special event!

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Central Florida
“Great place for a meal with friends”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

I traveled to San Diego on business with a co-worker, about a year ago. I thought it would be funny to surprise her when we showed up to dinner at a place called Strip Club. I had recently read about steakhouse restaurants where you cook your own steak and wanted to try it out.

I was told by my coworker that it was the one of the best meals she had ever had. I feel it important to mention that it was one of the least expensive meals we ate the entire trip.

I enjoyed the loud rock and roll atmosphere.

Overall, the service was great, food was excellent and the atmosphere was very cool. I will be back. Hopefully, I can surprise some of my more conservative coworkers. :)

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Carlsbad
“Casual Group Dining”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Six of us stopped at the Strip Club on the way home after a baseball game. Nice atmosphere with great service. The guys enjoyed cooking the meat, but we were disappointed with the toughness of the filet.

Visited July 2014