“Best Fish Taco's I've ever had” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Rubio's

Rubio's
2075 Camino de la Reina, San Diego, CA 92108 (Mission Valley / Hotel Circle)
619-299-6502
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Takeout
Neighborhood: Mission Valley / Hotel Circle
Pensacola, Florida
“Best Fish Taco's I've ever had”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2013

After eating Mexican almost all the way down the coast of California, I dreaded more Mexican food. But my husband really wanted it one last time before we came back to the South. I had seen Rubio's near where we were staying so we ate there. I am so glad we did! I've never had fish tacos as good as the ones we had at Rubio's. They were spectacular.
We whole heartedly recommend them.

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Lansdowne, Virginia
“Best fish tacos HANDS DOWN”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012

Been going here since I was little and will continue to go here. I wish they would open one on the east coast though! Their fish tacos are the best I have ever had. No will ever compare to these!!! They give you beans and chips with your choice of salsa too. The food is fresh and healthy and worth it! Its well priced too! You can find the recipe online and make them at home but Im not sure if theyd compare to the ones in the restaurant! Def check Rubio's out!

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
San Diego
“Proves food CAN taste great without lard & MSG”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2012

It's good every time and you can count on good and friendly service. There's a great selection to choose from, and, they have beer if you want it!

Visited September 2012
San Diego, California
“Decent fish tacos”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2012

I like there fish tacos but they are just about average many places that are better there salads are decent as well

Visited August 2012
San Diego, California
“Excellent Mexican Tacos”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2012

It is a very good place to eat tacos mainly in California. They use to serve you in plastic dishes and you had to use plastic silverware, like a typical fast food place.
A short time ago they were bought by an american food chain ($80 million), and they have been able to keep their quality and to add several new options in the menu.
An important change: No more plastic. They are trying to make you feel that you are in a fast food restaurant no more.
I like that as long that their quality and prices stay the same.

• Visited July 2012