“Awesome Seafood” 5 of 5 stars

Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Phoenix, Arizona
“Awesome Seafood”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2013

This place is the best seafood restaurant I have found on a long ttime. Reasonably priced, Great Service, and yummy Food.
Great Oysters, great seafood combos ! Ten out of Ten for those who enjoy seafood in a rustic setting with plastic bibs and a shopping mall venue. i will be back !

Visited April 2013

90% Recommend
Salt Lake City, UT
“Blew away my already high expectations”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

With a rental car for just one night I did my research and decided to give Crab Hut a try. It was highly rated on this site and also Zagat rated, so it had to be decent. I was surprised to find out this restaurant was in the corner of a strip mall, but don't be fooled - this place is legit. I had the SnS that came with snow crab legs, shrimp, sausage, corn and potatoes. Everything was cooked in their house sauce (a mix of garlic butter, cajun and lemon pepper). It was served in a bag, no plate no silverware, just good old fashion digging in with your hands. Paired with a good selection of local beers I couldn't have been happier. Super fresh, fantastic food. I'll be back the next time I'm in town - it's definitely worth checking out.

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
San Antonio
“First Time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2013 via mobile

We heard about this place through this website. During our vacation ee decided to try it out. The crawfish was tasty and perfect. It had a nice spicy taste. We also had fish and chips which were amazing. The atmosphere was great filled with a nice balance of families and young people. You can tell this is a local hot spot

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“OMG! This place was even better than I could imagine!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

My friends who live in the area brought us there and told us what it was. The Crab Hut! CRAB, who wouldn't love that? It was so much more than that. I ordered clams, crawfish, snow crab and it was all in delivered in individual "baggies". All the flavors were in each bag - the herbs and spices. They always ordered theirs with the Full House, which was every spice offered. I ate every bite and left there as "happy as a clam"! I'm not even sure where that colloquialism was invented but I was HAPPY! If you love seafood and you really only want the best without all the pomp and circumstance, this is the place!

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“The best hands on food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013 via mobile

Our server made the right portion recommendation among the many options the menu offered. The bib and gloves were fun! The king crab was to die for! We've been talking about this place for days!

Visited April 2013