I stayed here overnight on a trip returning from Hawaii so I wasn't here long. The room was nice - very spacious and I wished we could have stayed a little longer to adjust to the time change. They had a breakfast set up in the morning which was a typical hotel breakfast but convenient. It was very close to the airport and the hotel has a free shuttle - also came in very handy.
I love San Diego and the next time I am there I sure hope it is for longer than one night. I wouldn't necessarily stay here for a vacation in San Diego but for a quick trip in and out it is perfect. For a longer stay I always love Coronado.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The brand-new waterfront Courtyard by Marriott San Diego Airport/Liberty Station is nestled along the water just minutes from Downtown, SeaWorld, San Diego Zoo, and the historic Gaslamp district. The hotel is adjacent to a beautiful 46-acre waterfront park with miles of waterfront trails. A fresh-stylish on-site restaurant, bar and deli offer multiple dining options with indoor and outdoor seating. Experience a modern destination combined with the rich history that can be found in Liberty Station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Marriott, HotelTravel.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott San Diego Airport/Liberty Station reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott San Diego Airport/Liberty Station Hotel San Diego
- Courtyard San Diego Airport
- San Diego Courtyard