My wife and I stayed at this hotel for a convention. The location was perfectly situated, next to the airport, 5 minutes from downtown, 10 minutes to Seaworld and beaches. The rooms were well appointed. There is a coffee shop and restaurant with a very good buffet style breakfast. The bar is nice and their bartender makes his own signature margarita. Fitness facility is fairly well equipped but running along the adjacent Esplanade Waterway is preferable to any treadmill.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The brand-new waterfront Courtyard by Marriott San Diego Airport/Liberty Station is nestled along the water just minutes from Downtown, SeaWorld, San Diego Zoo, and the historic Gaslamp district. The hotel is adjacent to a beautiful 46-acre waterfront park with miles of waterfront trails. A fresh-stylish on-site restaurant, bar and deli offer multiple dining options with indoor and outdoor seating. Experience a modern destination combined with the rich history that can be found in Liberty Station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Marriott, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott San Diego Airport/Liberty Station reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott San Diego Airport/Liberty Station Hotel San Diego
- Courtyard San Diego Airport
- San Diego Courtyard