I have been staying at this hotel (long term business stay) pretty much since June of 2012 and left to return to life back in Virginia Aug 2013. Without the wonderful staff and service all around it would have been very difficult to weather the 14 months away from friends and family. I truly consider the Courtyard at Liberty Station a home away from home. From the front desk staff to Jim at the bar I was always welcomed and made to feel at home. I always received the same room (317) which I loved due to the nice view from the balcony and slightly off the main flight path so quiet as well. I can’t name all the people who always treated me like I was walking in my front door but Terry, Merriam, Stephanie, Chelsea, Chris in the AM and of course Kurt were some that I will always remember because if I was having a hard day at work I instantly felt better when I walked by the front desk. I know the hotel always get a lot of positives about Jim (sign in the lobby is a testament), but they are truly deserving, one of the old school bartenders who knows how to treat his customers. Anna, Lisa, Megan and Jessie in the dining room and bar were always there with a smile and excellent service as well and I always enjoyed the nice comments and banter that ensued after a long day.
I consider the staff’s adept knowledge of Marriott policies and procedures and capable proficiency and demeanor when dealing with customers a direct reflection of the management team’s oversight. Thanks to you and your staff for making my stay an enjoyable experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The brand-new waterfront Courtyard by Marriott San Diego Airport/Liberty Station is nestled along the water just minutes from Downtown, SeaWorld, San Diego Zoo, and the historic Gaslamp district. The hotel is adjacent to a beautiful 46-acre waterfront park with miles of waterfront trails. A fresh-stylish on-site restaurant, bar and deli offer multiple dining options with indoor and outdoor seating. Experience a modern destination combined with the rich history that can be found in Liberty Station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Marriott, Orbitz, Tingo, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott San Diego Airport/Liberty Station reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott San Diego Airport/Liberty Station Hotel San Diego
- Courtyard San Diego Airport
- San Diego Courtyard