My husband and I stayed in this lovey hotel when we visited San Diego this past weekend. We splurged on a premium room and it was worth it. We had a gorgeous water view room with a cute balcony, it over looked the pool and the water. The beds were super comfortable and it the room was decent sized for a couple. It was close enough to Sea World, and convenient to Old Town and downtown San Diego. Our room included a microwave and fridge. It also had a decent size bathroom. Overall I would totally stay here again. Free parking. Complimentary Wi-fi. It had everything we needed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The brand-new waterfront Courtyard by Marriott San Diego Airport/Liberty Station is nestled along the water just minutes from Downtown, SeaWorld, San Diego Zoo, and the historic Gaslamp district. The hotel is adjacent to a beautiful 46-acre waterfront park with miles of waterfront trails. A fresh-stylish on-site restaurant, bar and deli offer multiple dining options with indoor and outdoor seating. Experience a modern destination combined with the rich history that can be found in Liberty Station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Marriott, Booking.com, Orbitz, Tingo, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott San Diego Airport/Liberty Station reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott San Diego Airport/Liberty Station Hotel San Diego
- Courtyard San Diego Airport
- San Diego Courtyard