I have to give a "shout out" to the Courtyard, San Diego Airport/Liberty Station and I don't do this often. My friend and I brought our daughters to the San Diego area to look at colleges and to play in a sports tournament. We got in late on Friday, checked in, and then Jim served us food and some great wine (for the adults). The first night, there was a lot of noise next to me but I talked to Gretchen. She quickly apologized and took care of me.... moved my luggage for me.
The breakfast (which was not included with my deal) was well worth the $12.... omelet bar and lots to choose from. Anna and Lisa waited on us and they are both lovely.
We requested late check out and they were able to accommodate us.
If my daughter attends a school in San Diego or I am back for any reason, I will not hesitate to stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The brand-new waterfront Courtyard by Marriott San Diego Airport/Liberty Station is nestled along the water just minutes from Downtown, SeaWorld, San Diego Zoo, and the historic Gaslamp district. The hotel is adjacent to a beautiful 46-acre waterfront park with miles of waterfront trails. A fresh-stylish on-site restaurant, bar and deli offer multiple dining options with indoor and outdoor seating. Experience a modern destination combined with the rich history that can be found in Liberty Station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Marriott, Orbitz, Tingo, Travelocity, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott San Diego Airport/Liberty Station reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott San Diego Airport/Liberty Station Hotel San Diego
- Courtyard San Diego Airport
- San Diego Courtyard