For an airport hotel it was very good. I'm a big fan of Marriott and stay every chance I get whilst on business. Still don't understand why mid range Marriott's offer free wifi but the more expensive charge over 12 usd. So was glad for free wifi here and also shuttle bus to terminal. There is also a good selection of restaurants with a short walking distance across the park. Jim wasn't working the bar that night !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The brand-new waterfront Courtyard by Marriott San Diego Airport/Liberty Station is nestled along the water just minutes from Downtown, SeaWorld, San Diego Zoo, and the historic Gaslamp district. The hotel is adjacent to a beautiful 46-acre waterfront park with miles of waterfront trails. A fresh-stylish on-site restaurant, bar and deli offer multiple dining options with indoor and outdoor seating. Experience a modern destination combined with the rich history that can be found in Liberty Station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Marriott, Tingo, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Travelocity, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott San Diego Airport/Liberty Station reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott San Diego Airport/Liberty Station Hotel San Diego
- Courtyard San Diego Airport
- San Diego Courtyard