A decent location if you want to be close to airport. Seemed like a safe neighbourhood to walk with a nice walking trail with plenty of restaurants in the area. If you are looking to be in the centre of San Diego, this is not the place for you. There is a public bus that goes to the downtown area and the waterfront but cab fare into the city will set you back a few bucks but it's not a long ride. Hotel was clean, good service and the guy at the bar was great. Nice outdoor pool area but I didn't use it as it was a little chilly outside when I was there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The brand-new waterfront Courtyard by Marriott San Diego Airport/Liberty Station is nestled along the water just minutes from Downtown, SeaWorld, San Diego Zoo, and the historic Gaslamp district. The hotel is adjacent to a beautiful 46-acre waterfront park with miles of waterfront trails. A fresh-stylish on-site restaurant, bar and deli offer multiple dining options with indoor and outdoor seating. Experience a modern destination combined with the rich history that can be found in Liberty Station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Marriott, Orbitz, Tingo, Travelocity, Agoda, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott San Diego Airport/Liberty Station reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott San Diego Airport/Liberty Station Hotel San Diego
- Courtyard San Diego Airport
- San Diego Courtyard