This hotel makes it so easy to enjoy going downtown for the night. Our room was great, all the comforts of home. We appreciated the lobby area and outdoor patio. It was very comfortable to sit out and enjoy the perfect San Diego weather (with a sweater).The staff was very courteous, helpful and professional, our breakfast was delicious and the location was perfect. We were close to all downtown and Point Loma have to offer. We will definitely stay in this Courtyard again, might bring the kids next time. I was initially wondering if the airport noise would be an issue...it wasn't, don't remember ever hearing a plane.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The brand-new waterfront Courtyard by Marriott San Diego Airport/Liberty Station is nestled along the water just minutes from Downtown, SeaWorld, San Diego Zoo, and the historic Gaslamp district. The hotel is adjacent to a beautiful 46-acre waterfront park with miles of waterfront trails. A fresh-stylish on-site restaurant, bar and deli offer multiple dining options with indoor and outdoor seating. Experience a modern destination combined with the rich history that can be found in Liberty Station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Priceline, AAA Travel Services, Expedia, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott San Diego Airport/Liberty Station reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott San Diego Airport/Liberty Station Hotel San Diego
- Courtyard San Diego Airport
- San Diego Courtyard