We travel every year to Southern California for a family trip, and I saw all the great reviews on Trip Advisor for this hotel, and decided to give them a try. SO GLAD I DID! From the moment we checked in, to the moment we checked out..it was great. The property is so clean, fresh and new. The pool is wonderful..the bar is great. Breakfast in the morning is perfect. The waitress even remembered after the first day there I like ice in my orange juice. We stayed in a one bedroom suite, and it was the biggest suite for our money we have ever gotten. We WILL be staying here again. I was a little concerned about being so close to the airport, but once we were inside our room, I didn't hear a single airplane. Well done..thank you Marriott Airport/Liberty Station!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The brand-new waterfront Courtyard by Marriott San Diego Airport/Liberty Station is nestled along the water just minutes from Downtown, SeaWorld, San Diego Zoo, and the historic Gaslamp district. The hotel is adjacent to a beautiful 46-acre waterfront park with miles of waterfront trails. A fresh-stylish on-site restaurant, bar and deli offer multiple dining options with indoor and outdoor seating. Experience a modern destination combined with the rich history that can be found in Liberty Station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, BookIt.com, HotelTravel.com, Marriott and Hotels.com so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott San Diego Airport/Liberty Station reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott San Diego Airport/Liberty Station Hotel San Diego
- Courtyard San Diego Airport
- San Diego Courtyard