We stayed at this hotel for one night when we had a 24 hour layover in San Diego. The property and rooms are clean, the staff is friendly, attentive and responsive and you can't beat the freebies like complimentary wi-fi. However, travelers are at a great disadvantage staying at this hotel unless they have their own transportation. There are restaurants within walking distance (nothing spectacular) but no direct access to local attractions unless you take a taxi. There was a shuttle to the Trolley tour from Homewood Suites next door but it only had one scheduled pick-up and return each day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The brand-new waterfront Courtyard by Marriott San Diego Airport/Liberty Station is nestled along the water just minutes from Downtown, SeaWorld, San Diego Zoo, and the historic Gaslamp district. The hotel is adjacent to a beautiful 46-acre waterfront park with miles of waterfront trails. A fresh-stylish on-site restaurant, bar and deli offer multiple dining options with indoor and outdoor seating. Experience a modern destination combined with the rich history that can be found in Liberty Station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Tingo, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott San Diego Airport/Liberty Station reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott San Diego Airport/Liberty Station Hotel San Diego
- Courtyard San Diego Airport
- San Diego Courtyard