The hotel is located in a well-maintained location close to many main highways & major streets. There are restaurants, gas stations & shopping centers nearby as well. The airport is literally a 5 min drive away. And many major attractions are within a 5-20 drive. The hotel offers free shuttle service to/from the airport, but since we decided to rent-a-car via airport we took a 5 min Enterprise Rent-a-Car complimentary shuttle from the airport to their location & drove less than 5 mins to the hotel. The transaction was fast & smooth, just like us travelers like it. We stayed in a room with a view of the water, which isn’t necessary, ‘cause who’s staying indoors in beautiful San Diego anyways. The entire hotel site is so beautiful & well keep, I’m sure you will most enjoy it by taking a nice stroll outside. Most rooms offer balconies that can seat up to 2 people comfortably. The rooms are very clean, cozy with a warm contemporary style. Back to cozy…the beds are so comfortable; which is defiantly needed after walking the beautify sites of San Diego all day. We ending up taking an early 10am flight, thankfully the hotel host allowed us to check in early free of charge. And this is extended to any guest if a room is available, if not, meanwhile they will gladly hold your bags in a safe place. I’ll end last, but not least with the breakfast buffet, since I know most of us enjoy eating a good meal. The breakfast buffet is $12.99 with refillable milk & orange juice included. The food itself is very good. I found the food to be hot, tasteful & fresh. Your desired eggs, omelets, pancakes & waffles are prepared on request right in front of you. No need to leave the hotel for breakfast - the food & setting is awesome. Hope this helps another fellow TA traveler!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The brand-new waterfront Courtyard by Marriott San Diego Airport/Liberty Station is nestled along the water just minutes from Downtown, SeaWorld, San Diego Zoo, and the historic Gaslamp district. The hotel is adjacent to a beautiful 46-acre waterfront park with miles of waterfront trails. A fresh-stylish on-site restaurant, bar and deli offer multiple dining options with indoor and outdoor seating. Experience a modern destination combined with the rich history that can be found in Liberty Station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Marriott, Priceline, AAA Travel Services, Orbitz, BookIt.com, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott San Diego Airport/Liberty Station reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott San Diego Airport/Liberty Station Hotel San Diego
- Courtyard San Diego Airport
- San Diego Courtyard