“Great Burritos at a Great Price” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Dining on a budget, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Takeout
Green River, Utah
“Great Burritos at a Great Price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2013

We tried three times to go to the restaurant based on the recommendation of a friend. First time was too busy, second time was on New Years Day and they were closed, but the third time we got in with a little wait in line. The burritos were great for a price that surprised me.

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Stuarts Draft, Virginia
“Excellant!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

If you want lost of food, and cheap prices , this is the place to go. The burrito was as bag around as a large fist! Too much for me, but my son loves it!

Visited February 2012
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Best Taco Shop in town”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

get the Surf and Turf burrito. it is heaven wrapped in a tortilla!! we have been going here for years and it just keeps getting better. it's a "must stop" place when we visit San Diego.

Visited October 2012
El Paso, TX
“Food lives up to the hype.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2012

Quirky cool very good food. I've wanted to stop in here on my last three or four San Diego trips, based on all the reviews I've read. Finally made it. It was definitely worth it. I'll be back. Small place. We waited ten or fifteen minutes in line to place our order, and the line wasn't very long at about 1pm. Cashier appeared drugged and hadn't washed his hair in days, it seemed. So there's room for improvement. But the food was awesome and plentiful. My wife had a seafood burrito. I had a vegetarian. Both were amazing. One offputting moment was once I had placed my order, the cashier swung the register pad to me and mumbled something about selecting my tip. I punched 18%, not really knowing how it worked and never having been here before. They do zero to earn a tip. They call your name, and you get up to get your own food and bring it to your table. Tables don't appear to get washed between customers. So that is what it is, but the food is great. I'll be back. I'll just tip a little less.

Visited December 2012
Albany
“Make this your first stop.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2012 via mobile

After being on a plane all morning, and being referred by a car rental agent, I decided to try Lucha Libre. Just minutes from the airport, this place has great, inexpensive food. I ordered a surf n turf taco, (shrimp and steak), and a fish taco (mahi mahi), with rice and beans, with complimentary chips and a better salsa bar than I,ve ever found back east. The tacos are great, the staff very friendly, and prices are low. Very highly recomended.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere