My mother, a friend and I went to San Diego for a dance competition at the convention center and the dance group booked out a floor at this hotel. It was wonderful!! We got a nice, comfortable hotel room that was in our budget. There was a cute store near the dining area so I could get snacks when I got low, the TV had all the channels I love and the small balcony held a wonderful view of the bay! Walking to the convention center was no problem and it was wonderful weather! The small shopping plaza down the road was much fun to visit! The only thing I didn't like was the fact that there was only one bed but I guess that one was on us. Haha. Three people in one bed and a tiny couch was uncomfortable. The breakfast was as delicious as ever and the overall look of the place was amazing! If San Diego ever comes our way again we certainly are staying here again!!
- Also Known As:
- Hilton San Diego Bayfront Hotel San Diego
- Hilton San Diego Bayfront Hotel
- Hilton San Diego
- Hilton Hotel San Diego
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Step in. From the moment you arrive you instantly feel the difference. All of the vitalizing elements of the sea and sun are embraced on this spectacular waterfront setting. Rising 30 stories above San Diego Bay, the Hilton San Diego Bayfront hotel is a spirited blend of San Diego’s coastal influences, style, innovation and of course the unmistakable vibe. Steps from downtown’s Gaslamp Quarter, San Diego Convention Center, and PETCO Park, this beautiful hotel offers the amenities and lays the best of the city at your doorstep. Now guests have easy access from the hotel by way of the pedestrian bridge, directly to PETCO Park, downtown’s vibrant Gaslamp district, and up-in-coming East Village. Luxury and comfort have no boundaries here. Enjoy magnificent San Diego Bay and city views from our lobby, restaurants and guest rooms. Each one of the 1,190 spacious guest rooms including 30 suites at the Hilton San Diego Bayfront has a Bay view and features Hilton's Serenity Collection® bed and linens, the finest amenities such as Peter Thomas Roth® products, and the latest technology. And true to Hilton tradition, exceptional service comes as effortlessly here as the tides ebb and flow. For a San Diego business trip, family weekend, or a romantic getaway, Hilton San Diego Bayfront accommodations offer something for everyone. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Expedia, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Amex, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Priceline, Otel, Hotels.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Hilton San Diego Bayfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.