“More Southern Hospitality” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch
Harrison, Arkansas
“More Southern Hospitality”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2014

In Harrison Ar, Neighbor's Mill is a big hit not only with the local folks, but travelers enjoying the Ozark Mountains. Neighbor's Mill is a bakery with a lot of different baked goods to choose from and they serve breakfast, lunch and dinner. The owners are very gracious, the wait staff very friendly and attentive to your needs. The casual, comfortable, interesting "Mill" is located on Hwy 62-65, so is easy to locate.

• Visited August 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Collinsville, Illinois
“HMMMMMMMMMMM CINNAMON ROLLS”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2014

We stopped at Neighbors for a late bakery breakfast. We had plenty to chose from but the Cinnamon Raisin Roll kept calling my name. I ended up eating one and bought two to take home. One of them I kept refrigerated for a week and it still was as good as the one made fresh that day. Here at Neighbors they also serve some gat trendy food. We passed on lunch because we were planning on having lunch jus out side of Jasper, AR. I have eaten here before and find the food quite tasty. This place is usually run with a very short wait time and giving you that laid back feeling. They do have an out side patio with approximately 6 tables. Very Relaxing when sitting outside. I would recommend a stop here if you are looking to grab a bite somewhere else besides Branson MO.

Visited July 2014
Arlington, Texas
“Why Go Anywhere Else?”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2014

The service was great and the food even better. The fresh sauce for the spaghetti and the chicken parmesan was delicious. The breads they make are some of the best I've tasted. The prices were very good. A very modest price for quality food and atmosphere. The portions are a little smaller than you may get at a chain, but that matches the lower price as well. This leaves room in your stomach for dessert and room from your wallet to pay for it. I wish we had this restaurant in my home town! As it is, we'll be here for 3 days and eating back here at least two more times.

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Springfield, Missouri
“Home feel restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2014

I like the atmosphere and everything smells so good. Wasn't hungry when we got there so my husband and I share a cheese cake and it was delicious. So we took home some carrot cupcakes and the were so good the icing was great. We are definitely coming back for lunch or dinner!

Visited July 2014
Houston, TX USA
“Fair for me, Great for others”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2014

Hear me out. If you want a great sandwich, salad, or soup, come to Neighbor's Mill. For me, I have never been when the line wasn't nearly to the door. The seating is awkward, the arrangement of the building is too. My reuben was fine, but I'm just not a sandwich guy. It was with a group of friends. As can be expected, it is noisy and the parking is very limited. It is an eclectic place and right on the thoroughfare so it is accessible for those going to and fro in the area. Try it out if this is your kind of place!

• Visited July 2014