“"Very Pleasant stay"” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #19 of 31 hotels in Topeka
Kansas City, Missouri
“"Very Pleasant stay"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

This was an excellent hotel. It was very clean and the room was very nice; the bed was super comfortable. All the hotel staff were very friendly. The breakfast had so many different things to choose from. Great Value, Nice Indoor swimming pool. Great for kids. Will definitely stay again.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple

44 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Winnipeg, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

Our room was clean and very comfortable, the TV worked well (compared to other low cost locations), staff was very polite, and instead of thread-bare sheets, they were excellent quality and very soft. Breakfast was standard low cost. We would stay there again for sure.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Asheville, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013

Ive always avoided the big chain motels on principal. I'd rather give my money to the little guy and stay somewhere with character. But after a few nights of staying at some rather crummy places that were just as expensive as the big boys, I was ready to realign my stance on the whole thing. So we stayed here. The gal working the desk was really nice, our room was huge, modern and clean. It was everything we needed. Ice machine and laundry room were easily accessible. Decent (free) breakfast spread the next morning.. Its no surprise that we stayed at a Quality Inn again, the following evening.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
dave s, Owner at Quality Inn, responded to this review, April 29, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback regarding your recent stay with us. We take pride in the service that we offer our guests and strive to exceed their expectations. We look forward to seeing you again.thank you
Hillsboro, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

we enjoyed our stay at quality inn. My kids loved the pool and Hot tub.Breakfast was great.Room was very clean and frontdesk staff was very helpful. They gave very good idea about the dinner and resturent was great .We like new look for the room and bedding . Bathroom was very clean too.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
dave s, Owner at Quality Inn, responded to this review, April 29, 2013
Thank you so much for your kind words about our staff and our property. We appreciate people like you that choose us as your ''home away from home.'' None of us can imagine what that would be like and we do our very best to make you feel comfortable each and every time. Thank you very much for your business, and we hope that if business brings you back to the area we will see you again. Thanks again and take care.
Omaha, Nebraska
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

Paper thin wall, could hear snoring from room next to mine. The heater made a terrible loud noise and the water pipes I could hear from those suites around me. Room upstairs also walking loud all night, back and forth. I would NOT stay hear again.

Room Tip: I would choose a second floor in this hotel.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Dear Guest

First of all, I want to personally apologize for falling short of meeting your expectations during your recent stay at our hotel. Providing a positive, quality experience to each one of our guests has and will always be our #1 goal. We are really sorry about the "Noise" you experienced during your stay. And I hope that you give us another chance to prove ourselves. We strive to be as flexible and accomodating as possible to all of our guest, so I encourage you to contact the General Manager directly to discuss how we could tailor the hotels services to exceed your lodging needs. I hope this finds you well and look forward to hopefully speaking to you soon.
Bluffton, South Carolina
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013

We stopped here on our across country move. The breakfast was fine, although not a huge selection and the space designated for it was tiny. I found the beds comfortable and the room quiet, however the bathroom needed some work on it. I think this is where my husband received a spider bite on his face and chest, but I cannot be sure so I can't direct blame. Did not pay a ton of money and it did the job.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
dave s, Owner at Quality Inn, responded to this review, April 29, 2013
Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, We have contract with terminex pets control and they come out every month to spray all rooms and inspect them too. you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. We hope you will come back and see us again soon.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 785-273-6969. We appreciate your loyalty to our brand.

Howard, Kansas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2012

The staff was friendly and they had a good variety to pick from for breadfast. Bed comfy and there was a recliner in the room. I have been in some higher priced places with no where to sit except on bed or office chair. Adequate plug ins for laptop...one right by recliner and one at the desk. Bathroom exhaust is loud so you can't leave the bathroom light on at night. Overall it was a decent place to stay. Room was clean and carpet looked good. I didn't see anything wrong with our bathroom except small. Water pressure good in shower and bathroom was clean. (I always check corners, that tells me how good they clean). LOL

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!