“Very Nice and Friendly” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #22 of 31 hotels in Topeka
Wichita, Kansas
“Very Nice and Friendly”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2012

I love this place, the staff treats you like family, its clean, free internet and a great breakfast. I will not be searching for another place in topeka, this is all you could hope for. Also I find this to be in a good safe and secure area with dining of fast food witin a mile.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
dave s, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, October 23, 2012
Thank you so much for your kind words about our staff and our property. We appreciate people like you that choose us as your ''home away from home.'' None of us can imagine what that would be like and we do our very best to make you feel comfortable each and every time. Thank you very much for your business, and we hope that if business brings you back to the area we will see you again. Thanks again and take care.

Priya and the Quality InnStaff

42 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
orlando
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2012 via mobile

Ok, so when you are driving on your way back from Colorado and you are looking for a restful night, I recommend this hotel. We were coming through on a Sunday night and it was nice and quiet. The beds were comfortable and the lighting was perfect. After reading some of the other reviews, about the noise, I don't blame hotel owners for that. Its hard to control who comes in and when you are paying the cheaper prices you should expect the hotel to have thinner walls. If you want more luxury you have to pay tor it. When I pay under $60 for a hotel, all I expect is a clean room and hopefully a comfortable bed with air conditioning. This hotel went above my expectations and gave us a decent breakfast as well.

• Stayed July 2012
Thank you! Thank you! We are so glad to hear that you had an amazing stay! We hope to see you the next time you are on a business trip and in Topeka. See you again soon!

Priya Sandir and Quality Inn staff
Mpls, MN
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2012

This is an older motel but it was clean. The staff was friendly and attentive. The room was large and smelled good. There were some carpet stains and the sheets had stains and a burn hole. There was 1 luggage rack and a long dresser for a 2nd suitcase. There was also an easy chair. The bed was comfortable and had lots of pillows. There was a flat screen tv and 60+ tv channels. The work table was large and had a comfortable desk chair, but there was a lack of electrical outlets to plug into. The bathroom was small - the door barely cleared the toilet. The shower looked scruffy and tub spout was poorly caulked. The caulk was holding the tub spout on. Breakfast had scrambled eggs, sausage, waffles, cereal, hard boiled eggs, rolls, toast, juice, milk, coffee and fresh fruit. There was a very small eating area - we had to wait for a table. The lobby was packed with others waiting for a table.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
We are so happy that your search is over!! Thank you so much for being loyal to us, and we thank you for your business. I appreciate you taking time out of your busy schedule to compliment our property. Our remodel is complete and I hope when you are passing through in the future you will come back and check it out. I will also let my housekeeping staff know to keep up the good work! More .
Priya Sandir
Denver, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2012

After many hours on trip advisor reading reviews i finally decided to book Quality Inn Hotel & I am so glad i did. My husband and i had wonderful stay,the staff are friendly, helpful and professional. The rooms a good size as are the bathrooms.I will be back every summer.

Room Tip: 3rd floor was good.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you so much for taking the time to respond regarding your stay with the Quality inn Hotel. I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay and rated us high on value.Thanks again for your kind comments, and as always, we appreciate your business. Thank you
Oberlin, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2012

The rooms were spacious and very clean and comfortable. The hotel was easy to find and close to several eating resturents.. The complimentary breakfast was AWESOME! It was more like a buffet. Food was great.Your hotel is one of the best in the chain. I have stayed in so may choice hotels but i really like this hotel. Staff was very good. I really like the warm pool.

Room Tip: clean hotel and very good breakfast with great price.
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Thank your for taking the time to post such a wonderful review about your stay. We enjoyed reading it. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay and that we met your expectations. Please let me know if we can do anything to improve your stay next time you are in town.
Warsaw, Missouri
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2012

It was the best hotel we stayed at in Topeka. It was clean, the rooms have comfortable beds and flat screen tv's. The manager was great !!! He was fast and he found just the kind of room I was looking for. Thanks Rick !!!!!! We will be back!

Room Tip: We stayed twice,and room 107 and 105 were very nice rooms!!!
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
dave s, Owner at Quality Inn, responded to this review, October 23, 2012
Thank you for the nice comments regarding the MR.RICK MARTINEZ. He is indeed a gem of a person and your kind comments do not surprise me at all. Rick is representative of the service that we strive to have all of our Associates provide, and I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. Sincerely
DAVE SANDIR
QUALITY INN
WICHITA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2012

A friend and I stayed at this hotel for the NHRA races. The location is central to most everything and there are restaurants and gas stations very close. The rooms are clean and the staff was very helpful. The only item I would speak of is the condition of the bathrom ceiling with some peeling paint. It needed to be redone, but other than that I can't say anything negative about the hotel. If you are looking for a safe clean location, I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with friends
Thank you so much for taking the time to post a comment regarding your stay with the Quality inn Hotel. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay and that we met your expectations. Please let me know if we can do anything to improve your stay next time you are in town.

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!