“Hyatt Place Topeka is the best” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hyatt Place Topeka

You added Hyatt Place Topeka to your Saves list
Hyatt Place Topeka
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   6021 S.W. Sixth Ave., Topeka, KS 66615 (Formerly AmeriSuites)   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Double Your Points
Ranked #4 of 33 Hotels in Topeka
“Hyatt Place Topeka is the best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013 via mobile

Hyatt place Topeka is the best hotel in Topeka. Great staff,,great rooms and the food..... Wow it is awesome. I had a meeting in the meeting room and we ordered off the menu. My sandwich was great. I had to walk over to the kitchen and tell then cooks how good I thought it was.

I spent some time with the General Manager because he came right up to me to see how my stay was. He seemed generally concerned if I was happy. It was a nice touch.

If you travel to Topeka you should stay here.

Stayed January 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2012 via mobile

I usually don't write reviews but me and my family's experience was so great I just had to! It was my hubby's birthday weekend and we wanted to go to Topeka Ks but not have to deal with going home that night so we booked in advance!! It was me my husband and 4 children. From the moment we walked in the door it was so nice pleasant and the staff was so friendly and helpful and made sure we got a room wanted on the floor we wanted!! The room was nice and clean the only thing was the smell at first like onions but it wasn't so bad after. The room was spacious we had two double beds and a pull out queen sized couch. It was more than.eenough room for our 6 person family: ). Anywhere else we go we will be staying at a Hyatt hotel Oh and the kitchen was nice and the breakfast too!! The beds were so comfy as Well. What a nice pleasant stay

• Stayed December 2012
Aspen
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2012

Stopped through on a road trip and this hotel was shockingly nice. We expected just your standard hotel but this had a really nice large room, outstanding hot breakfast all set up, and was very clean.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Springfield, Missouri, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2012 via mobile

With my IATAN discount, we got a great rate at this great Hyatt! Everything was great. No complaints at all. The kids would have loved an indoor pool, but I understand this is more of a business hotel. Room was perfect, with a very comfortable king and a nice pullout for the kids. Also, breakfast is so much better than any "continental" breakfast at other hotels. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Hotel is also at a perfect spot right off I-70. We highly recommend to anyone. We ll be staying here every trip we take out to Colorado!

• Stayed November 2012
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012

No extra pillows. Cable TV was fading in/out like there was a bad signal. No hot water at 7:30am. Disgusting breakfast was one of the worst "complementary" breakfasts I've ever had.

Front desk staff were friendly and nice. Rooms were clean.

However, this is little consolation for all the inadequacies on this stay.

• Stayed October 2012
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2012 via mobile

I stay here only one night but it was very clean and pretty. The rooms were nice and the bathrooms have complimentary hygiene items. Not bad for the price and they have a BBQ restaurant, Quiznos, and a walmart right in front. They also offer free breakfast until 10am which it was good too.

• Stayed October 2012
Norman, Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012

We booked this hotel a week before for 2 nights and loved it! Wonderful rooms, clean, comfortable beds and great pillows. Lots of choices and delicious, varied breakfast. Fresh fruit, yogurt, nuts, egg/ham sandwiches and more. Wonderful shower and free internet access - somewhat unusual in a nicer hotel these days!

Room Tip: I don't think there's a bad room, but we were close to the ice machine and heard it a few ti...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Travelers also viewed these Topeka hotels
Clubhouse Inn & Suites - Topeka
Senate Luxury Suites
#5 of 33 in Topeka
4.0 of 5 stars 181 reviews
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Topeka West I70 & Wanamaker

Been to Hyatt Place Topeka? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hyatt Place Topeka

Address: 6021 S.W. Sixth Ave., Topeka, KS 66615 (Formerly AmeriSuites)
Location: United States > Kansas > Topeka
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#4 Family Hotel in Topeka
#5 Romantic Hotel in Topeka
#8 Business Hotel in Topeka
Hotel Class:3 star — Hyatt Place Topeka 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Hyatt Place Topeka reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Hyatt Place Topeka Hotel Topeka
Hyatt Topeka
Topeka Hyatt Place

If you own or manage Hyatt Place Topeka, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.