“Good for the $$” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Topeka/Wanamaker Rd/I-70

You added Super 8 Topeka/Wanamaker Rd/I-70 to your Saves list
Super 8 Topeka/Wanamaker Rd/I-70
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   5968 SW 10th Avenue, I-70/470 Exit Wanamaker Rd, Topeka, KS 66604   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #10 of 32 Hotels in Topeka
“Good for the $$”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Ok for the money, but would have reserved online as get a cheaper rate. Good stop for a one night stay. Right by the interstate. Some road noise, but not horrible. Has coffee maker, microwave, and mini fridge. Trustworthy staff (we left cards at front desk by accident and they held onto them until we realized it).

Stayed March 2015, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Darlington
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The room was nonsmoking but between smoking rooms so smelled of smoke and halls as well. Smallest queen bed around and cramped. Looked like a single passed off for two people. Not like the great ro we had at Pratt. KS. Breakfast was ok. As was said clean but. Room 121

• Stayed March 2015, traveled as a couple

Austin, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2015

Nice, clean, friendly staff. Right off the interstate 35 very good breakfast choice. Will stay again

• Stayed February 2015, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

topeka8, General Manager at Super 8 Topeka/Wanamaker Rd/I-70, responded to this review, February 12, 2015
Thank You for sharing your experience with us. Our breakfast selection has many items for our guest to choose from. We are happy to know you enjoyed your stay with us. See you next time.
Marshall, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2015

Great location. Room was clean and great for the price. Enjoyed the hot breakfast. Overall, good stay. Only problems....internet very slow to not working at all....a lot of noise from other rooms. Desk lady was great, as I needed a floor room for my wife as she has bad knees, and she took care of us. I would stay here again.

• Stayed January 2015, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Been to Super 8 Topeka/Wanamaker Rd/I-70? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Topeka/Wanamaker Rd/I-70

Address: 5968 SW 10th Avenue, I-70/470 Exit Wanamaker Rd, Topeka, KS 66604
Location: United States > Kansas > Topeka
#3 Best Value Hotel in Topeka
#5 Business Hotel in Topeka
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Topeka/Wanamaker Rd/I-70 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Super 8 Topeka/Wanamaker Rd/I-70 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Motel Topeka/Wanamaker Rd/i-70 Hotel Topeka
Super 8 Topeka
Super Eight Topeka

If you own or manage Super 8 Topeka/Wanamaker Rd/I-70, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.