“one night stay in Topeka, KS” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Motel Topeka/Wanamaker Rd/I-70

You added Super 8 Motel Topeka/Wanamaker Rd/I-70 to your Saves list
Super 8 Motel Topeka/Wanamaker Rd/I-70
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   5968 SW 10th Avenue, I-70/470 Exit Wanamaker Rd, Topeka, KS 66604   |
Ranked #10 of 32 Hotels in Topeka
WOODLAND PARK
“one night stay in Topeka, KS”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

just stayed midnight to 9:30am for sleep. would have liked more choice for breakfast and better pastry.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Saint Louis, Missouri
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Overall, it was what you would expect from a Super 8. :) Good location on the west edge of town near shopping and restaurants and right by Gage Park--we took the opportunity to walk around Thanksgiving Day. Only $10 additional pet fee, so that was the lowest I've ever paid. The nighttime check in receptionist was excellent and explained all the hotel policies, parking, and pet info perfectly. The room was plenty clean though small with our dog kennel. There was a microwave and a really-mini fridge (don't try storing more than 1 box of leftovers!). Also, there were strangely only 2 pillows per bed, and both were the same uncomfortable squishy type. The hot breakfast was welcome and not bad. However we requested a late check out of noon ( hour after regular check out) and were told it would be an additional $10. First time I've ever been told there would be an extra charge for staying late!

• Stayed November 2014, traveled with family
Topeka
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We always stay here when we visit family in Topeka. The only thing I don't like is that if you call the motel and try to get the Wyndam online price, they don't let you do that. As long as we are members, I don't think that should make a difference. What if we didn't have internet and what would be the advantage of being a member?

• Stayed November 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Traveling with my mother and picked this from Trip adviser. Very easy check in. Room were spotless. Smelled really clean. Towels were thick and soft. Comfortable beds. Everything in the room worked and we slept great.

Stayed November 2014, traveled with family
Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We were pleasantly surprised at the nice room we had at this Super 8. The décor was fresh and pleasant. The carpet appeared to be new. There was a huge train mural as a headboard. The recliner was the nicest we have ever seen in a motel room. The shower had good pressure and plenty of hot water. The check in person and the check out person were both friendly, The breakfast was sufficient with biscuits and gravy as well as other options. The location is convenient to the highway, restaurants and stores.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled on business

Been to Super 8 Motel Topeka/Wanamaker Rd/I-70? Share your experiences!